Be part of an INCLUSIVE
, growing company! Our client understands the talent and value the disability community brings to an organization. Join a Retirement Homes team where residents and employees flourish and become extensions of family that recognizes the dignity and worth of each individual.
We’re looking for vibrant caregivers to provide honesty, fairness, compassion, cooperation, dependability, humor, kindness, loyalty, patience and conscientiousness to our residents.
We are currently looking for PRN LPNs to join our team.
Come join an awesome team who prides ourselves on taking phenomenal care of our seniors.
We are able to provide
- Low patient to staff ratios
- Monthly employee recognition
- Employee birthday celebrations
- Health and Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Paid annual leave
- Life insurance
- Retirement program
- Direct deposit
- Provide supervision to certified and non-certified nursing staff
- Monitor care of residents
- Administer medications and treatments
- Provide great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, or standing prn