The Busser is responsible for restaurant dine-in cleaning, running food, bussing restaurant tables and side work. All Team Members must demonstrate customer service expertise by providing an individualized, exceptional guest experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Clears, cleans, and sanitizes tables, bussing dishes to the kitchen dishwasher station.
● Restocks, cleans, and maintains all restaurant stations.
● Keep the tables free of dirty dishes, empty glassware, debris, empty bottles, etc.
● Transport dishes, bus tubs and/or trays from the dish washing area to any table in the restaurant and vice versa.
● Assist service team with food and beverage service.
● Previous experience is not required – we will train you!
● Project a friendly, courteous and pleasant attitude.
● Ability to execute proper sanitation practices and safety procedures.
● Safely transport containers that weigh up to 30 lbs. from any table to the dish washing area.
● Stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
● Must be able to communicate effectively.
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-work environment.
● Safely move about in all areas of the restaurant.
● Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
● Ability to lift up to 30 pounds at times