-------Get Your New Career Started with a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!-------
Do you have a passion for healthcare and want to make a difference in someone’s life? Our client located in Asheville is seeking a qualified Medical Technician to join their team. This person will provide variety of personal care services to meet the care needs of residents. Assists each resident in maintaining his/her personal dignity and control of his/her life, consistent with the facility's policies and programs, and the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies of the federal, state, and local governments.
- Covid-19 Vaccination required
- Must be certified as a CNA
- Work history in caring for older adults preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Completed high school or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to use the English language to satisfy the communications and record keeping
- Must comply with facility's drug testing and substance abuse program and policies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides, or assists resident with personal care needs, including: bathing, dressing and undressing, eating, ambulation, oral care, hair and nail care, elimination needs, shaving, application of make-up.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure according to instructions.
- Observes and reports immediately any physical and/or behavioral changes in resident to Assisted Living Coordinator.
- All items marked with an asterisk are considered Essential Job Functions for this position.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents according to doctor's orders, at times specified, and charting same immediately after medications and/or treatment
- Assist residents with feeding as needed in dining room, or take tray of food to his/her room and assist him/her when he/she is unable to come to the dining room.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 403 (B) Retirement Plan with company matching funds after two years of full-time employment
- Direct Deposit
- 12 hour shift
- Full-Time, 3rd shift
- Weekend Only