--Get Your New Career Started with a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!---
JOB OBJECTIVE: Responsible for all direct resident care on the assigned unit(s) during the assigned tour of duty. He/she is to provide direction, supervision and evaluation of resident care. Implements facility policies and procedures, and coordinates nursing activities with other services provided by members of health care team. Assumes responsibility for nursing services compliance to federal, state, and local regulations on the assigned tour of duty.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered nurse license in good standing with State Board of Nursing in the state of North Carolina.
- Currently registered with Board of Nursing and Division of Facility Services.
- Previous experience in a geriatric long-term care facility preferred.
- Must be able to use the English language to satisfy the communications and record keeping requirements involved in the performance of this job position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follows established standards of nursing practice and implements facility policies and procedures on assigned unit.
- Interprets existing policies, procedures and performance standards to personnel, residents, families, and physicians.
- Supervises and evaluated all direct resident care provided and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Obtains report from nurse he/she is relieving and records sufficient information to implement appropriate follow-up action as necessary.
- Provides report to nurse coming on duty, including sufficient information for follow-up action as necessary.
- Visit each resident at least once during work shift to assure appropriate resident care is being rendered, and make corrections as necessary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 403 (B) Retirement Plan with company matching funds after two years of full-time employment
- Direct Deposit
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Overtime available