-------Get Your New Career Started with a $4,000 Sign-On Bonus!-------
Do you have a passion for healthcare and want to make a difference in someone’s life? Our client located in Winston-Salem, NC is seeking an experienced full-time day shift CNA/Medication Technician to work on the memory care unit.
Our client located in Winston-Salem is a gated community that sits on 46 wooded acres. It has 24-hour security so that their residents remain safe at all times. They also have less than 10:1 staff to patient ratios. Come join a team that is dedicated to making sure their residents receive first-rate continuum of care and services tailored to fit their needs.
- Provides a variety of personal care services to meet the care needs of residents. Assists each resident in maintaining his/her personal dignity and control of his/her life, consistent with the facility's policies and programs, and the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies of the federal, state, and local governments.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Must be CNA Certified
- Must be Med Tech Certified
- Work history in caring for older adults preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Completed high school or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to use the English language to satisfy the communications and record keeping requirements involved in the performance of this job position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must maintain neat, well groomed appearance adhering to dress code of the facility.
- Must satisfy all established licensing and certification requirements applicable to this job position.
- Must be able to safely perform all essential job functions without harm to self or others with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must comply with facility's drug testing and substance abuse program and policies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides, or assists resident with personal care needs, including: bathing, dressing and undressing, eating, ambulation, oral care, hair and nail care, elimination needs, shaving, application of make-up.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure according to instructions.
- Observes and reports immediately any physical and/or behavioral changes in resident to Assisted Living Coordinator.
- All items marked with an asterisk are considered Essential Job Functions for this position.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents according to doctor's orders, at times specified, and charting same immediately after medications and/or treatment
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 403 (B) Retirement Plan with company matching funds after two years of full-time employment
- Direct Deposit
- 12 hour shift
- Nigh shift, 7p-7a
- Overtime available